Pay as you go minutes drained!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Pay as you go minutes drained!

I topped up my minutes tonight and was on a local call that drained all my minutes when I have free calling until 7am? My balance drained to zero and i can't do anything about it until tomorrow? I was on an important call, this hasn't happened in all the years I've been with you guys?

***Edited Labels***

Re: Pay as you go minutes drained!

Hello @therealmp,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's definitely unusual for the minutes to be used up all in one go. Based on what you've explained I would encourage you to get in touch with one of our representatives so they can take a closer look into the transaction.

To get it touch with our Prepaid department, dial 1-800-575-9090. To reach an agent choose option 4 then option 4 again.  At the end of the information on how to contact Rogers, you will be given an option to speak with one of our agent (option 1).

Please let us know of the outcome!

RogersZia

What's New
WWE: Survivor Series LIVE
Sunday November 19, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

WWE Superstars will compete under one roof with one mission in mind, survival! Don’t miss Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and all your favorites collide. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Ontario)/398 (Atlantic).

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation