ESIMS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ESIMS

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Neighbourhood-Blog/You-Asked-We-Listened-Swapping-Your-SIM-Online/ba-p/87...

so theirs this now at #Telus!

so is mean were not far off from embedded sims?

#rogers you said you would support them this year. 2018 Iphones are going have them..

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: ESIMS

Hello @cafekief

I don't think you actually read that thread or post. That has to do with swapping your sim card on the Telus website. Which means if you get a new sim card, you can just log into their website and add the sim card number on ur account without needing to call or go into their store.

" I’m excited to announce that the online SIM Swap feature is now live, which will help save even more of your time!"

That has nothing to do with " Esim" you are talking about or the new iPhone ( which are still regular sim and not Esim as per the leaks)
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: ESIMS

Technically the Apple Watch 3 and the new Apple Watch have eSIM for sure. I want to buy the Apple Watch 4 but without Rogers supporting eSIM there’s no point. This is somewhat concerning from one of Canadas largest carriers, even Bell had eSIM up for launch day of Apple Watch 3 last year. Heading into the 8th month of the year now with still no clear sight of eSIM support at Rogers. I get they said 2018 so we will continue to give them the benifit of the doubt until December 31st but if it’s not here by then.. be ready for the riots guys....

What's New
WWE: Summerslam LIVE
Sunday August 19, 2018
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Get ready for the biggest party of the summer. Don't miss Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Ronda Rousey, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss and all your favorite Raw and SmackDown Superstars at the hottest event of the summer. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Onatio/Atlantic)

Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation