can't view bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: can't view bill

online invoice

k several months back i lost the ability to view my account history ? how do i go about getting my history to show again :-)

Hello @hiho,

Being able to view the billing history is definitely important, it's quite strange that you've lost the ability to view this information.

We have received the PM's you've sent us via the @CommunityHelps inbox and have escalated this matter for you. If anyone else in the community has experienced similar issues feel free to send a PM to the CommunityHelps inbox as well and we can take a closer look.

Thanks for your contributions to the community! Smiley Happy

Regards,

RogersTony 

I Plan to Stick Around

kool thanks

I'm a Senior Advisor

Just as an FYI, I logged into MyRogers, but there was no link to download bills.  Apparently there is currently an issue that should be resolved in a few hours.  I'll try again later today.

I Plan to Stick Around

thats not the issue that i am having the issue i am having is  view the billing history allways gives me

Payment History
Sorry, you don’t have any history.

i dont dl the bill unless i thinkg there is an overcharge and to check when my disconts will be stopping
I'm a Senior Advisor

@hiho: I wasn't responding to your month-old post.  I was simply making a statement for "everyone" to be aware of a current issue that should be resolved shortly.

I would have mentioned your name or quoted you if I were talking to you.  I could however see my payment history...

I Plan to Stick Around

srry i just got a pm notice that someone had replaid i didnt pay attion to the dates

I'm a Senior Advisor

I just downloaded my bill, so that issue seems to be resolved.

@hiho:  I hope you get your history issue resolved. I could see my history just fine (for the past 2 years, back to September 2015).

Highlighted
I've Been Around

In myRogers account, when I click the "view your bill" button, it shows nothing, it just shows the following screenshot, how can I view or download the bill?Screen Shot 2017-10-04 at 11.31.37.png

I'm a Senior Advisor

@dngan:  I could get in and view my bill just fine (I usually download it).  Has this been happening long?  Sometimes these issues are temporary for various accounts or regions.  Wait a few hours and try again. Preferably at non-peak times.

What's New
2018 VIVO IPL 11
April 7th - May 27th, 2017
Full Package
Sportsnet PPV: 377 HD | 378 SD
Price: $29.99
Playoff Matches
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 250 SD
Price: $14.99/game
Full Details and Schedule

The VIVO IPL is a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The tournament features eight teams from across India with some of the most exciting and talented cricket players in the world! The 2018 season of the Indian Premier League, the VIVO IPL 11, begins its eleventh season on April 7th.

Topic Stats