Play MyRogers Spin to Win now for a chance to win amazing prizes!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Play MyRogers Spin to Win now for a chance to win amazing prizes!

Thanks, I shall! 😁 I have never won anything significant so this is awesomeness.
I've Been Here Awhile

i went ahead and sent a self addressed stamped envelope to lanchfire with all the info. At first no response  and then contacted rogers saying i'd like some news on this so i won't feel like i wasted my time for 2 1/2 months of playing, finally lanchfire answered with 

Hello Robert,
Thank you for your patient wait. Our prizing department has gotten back to us with an answer. They have received your request, however, due to some prizes being unclaimed the list of final winners remains incomplete. Once the prizes have been claimed, we'll be able to send you the winners list (our expected time of completion is approximately 1 month). 

Thanks!
Launchfire Support

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @robertgodina

I thought the same but they are saying the truth. Some winners have not claimed their winnings so they have to contact others. Then go on.

I have seen 4 people announce what they have won already. So it's not fishy at all. Just not transparent enough

I've Been Here Awhile

i'm still gonna push for the list, went out of my way to send the self addressed stamped envelope, now i want the list, i feel they shouldn't mention it in the rules then.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @robe

The list will be sent to you when it's all over and the all the winners have claimed their prizes. I will be doing the same to see who won as well.

I've Been Around

So if you just got an email recently does that mean that maybe there are other prizes to be given out if they aren't claimed. I have been searching for weeks and nothing!
I've Been Here Awhile

With their answer, it seems like all prizes haven't been claimed.
Topic Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 13 in conversation