Play MyRogers Spin to Win now for a chance to win amazing prizes!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Play MyRogers Spin to Win now for a chance to win amazing prizes!

I won a $50 Cineplex gift card and maybe played 1-3 times a week. Definitely not rigged.
I've Been Around

So is there a way you can find out who won the prizes? I felt confident that i won at least one thing but i havnt heard from rogers about anything, i know if we win we will get a email saying that we won but it just feels like it was for show i got over 750 entries each prize pack but still not enough? Can someone explain
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @Storrmblast

" 10. WINNERS LIST

For the names of the Draw Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 31, 2017 to:
My Rogers Spin to Win Contest
c/o Launchfire
22 Hamilton Avenue North
Ottawa, Ontario K1Y 1B6"

I had well over 1K for phones, 850 for gift cards but seems that others had more and won.

I've Been Around

That's the thing though... nobody in forums claimed to have won a prize(other than the instant prize). You would think that at a minimum, one person would come forward and say they won something. I had almost 1600 for travel and well over 600 for Tablets, 600 for gift cards... but didn't win anything. It sure sounds fishy to me.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @AxorTheGreat

I have to agree as many on here, RedFlagDeals and many other forums are complaining that they haven't seen atleast one person winning this. It makes no sense that no one had come forward to claim anything. It makes no sense that in order to get to know who won, we have to ask Rogers via mail for it.

I am pretty sure some people have won but wonder why no one that has played this has come forward claiming a winning.

I've Been Here Awhile

I think it's rigged because they would have posted the list of winners like any other site does.  I didn't win anything and have wondered who won too.   Seems fishy that we don't have at least one person indicating that they've won a prize.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @Mr_T

Seema like one person on Red Flag Deals said he won and showed a email of it. That's the only person who came forward.

Many are starting to think either they are telling winners NOT to say anything or maybe that the winners are internal workers of Rogers or immidate family of the workers.

There is no way they can't announce who won. The rules states that u need to contact a certain email address after a certain date to get the winners list.

I've Been Here Awhile

I got an e-mail yesterday saying that I won the Samsung Galaxy S8+ 64GB so I sent the declaration form and received a confirmation this morning . 😁 I just played the 5 free spins every day so I didnt think I would have much of a chance. Now I have to wait up to 12 weeks for delivery.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @shanaya37

Great to hear!!. Enjoy!Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Congrats!!  Glad to finally hear that somebody won.  

Topic Stats
  • 26 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 13 in conversation