Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Linked Accounts

I can finally reach Rogers Anyplace from my Android S6.

I think fixed after they reinstated my "silentbob" account here.

Signature goes here
I Plan to Stick Around

@hopetindall

You should frame it! :-D

They must be starting to get the fixes in. As of earlier today, I have been able to access my account. I tried a few different times. It was a bit glitchy at first but seems to be working better now. The message about not being to get in pops up but it bypasses it almost immediately and finally goes to my Overview page. From there I'm able to access my bill and other features. We'll see how long it lasts this time. I downloaded my bill (pdf) quickly just in case!

I've Been Around

Everything is working fine but when I signed back in I had to change my login to an email address.  When it asked for a username I couldn't use kirktondan, so I am now kirktondan2.  I have lost access to my username, lol.  Whatevs.

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow Rogers

You seem to be fixing the problems.

I can now view my account usage, my bill, my account setup!

Thank you.

PHT

I'm an Advisor

Glad to hear things are gradually getting better. I'm still in the link loop and can't see my account.

I've Been Around

Am very frustrated with this issue when I try to link my account is comes up with

We're sorry! This account is already associated with

its been like this for over a month now dispite contacting rogers by both phone and live chat on multiple occasions

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @GREALY

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

I can certainly understand the inconvenience of not being able to link your account.

We’d like to help in getting your issues resolved. Please send out a private message via @CommunityHelps the next time you are online and we can look into your situation further.

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I'm an Advisor

And the beat goes on. My linked account loop problem has now officially reached the 6 week mark. The case number was opened exactly 5 weeks ago. Ask me if I'm impressed.Smiley Wink

I'm a Senior Contributor

So Jim .... how impressed are you ?? 

Spoiler
Spoiler
:smileylol    ...how do you delete these things
Spoiler

Smiley LOL

I'm an Advisor

@barndoor

I'm impressed that it lets me continue to mention it, as if I have nothing else to do. In another thread (I think), I said my money was on nothing happening and that Rogers would not tell us anything either. So far, I'm on track.Smiley Tongue

I've stopped asking Community Helps about its status, as it's a complete waste of time.

Topic Stats