Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Linked Accounts

This is a known issue everyone is having. Why bother having each of us PM you and wasting our time? Why not just fix the problem!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yes, it's certainly a known issue now. So why wouldn't Rogers inform all the moderators because a large number of people are affected and it appears that those who received help here still have the problem.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I'm an Advisor

@OLDYELLR

I've had the problem since about Nov. 17 and was passed on to Community Helps. A case was opened shortly after that and I've exchanged a lot of PM's. The case has supposedly been "escalated", whatever that means, but absolutely nothing has happened. I've even changed my password and passed it on so whomever is working on the case can sign into my account any time they want to see what my problem is. Specifically, it's the link account loop. When signing in, I get the pop up message "We've noticed blah blah". It would be nice if they would notice this problem and fix it.

I can't believe that a company the size of Rogers can have such awful customer relations. How can someone in senior management sit idly by and not communicate something to customers? Another thing they have not communicated to me is cancelling Shomi without notice or explanation. They certainly did not put customers on notice that they were going to have to change their user ID's to their email address. Not only that, I've seen no rationale for it on this forum or anywhere else. I regularly get emails from Rogers for other things, including my bill, so I don't see why it would be difficult to advise customers of important changes to their system. Someone in this thread or another one on this topic said he/she has been advised the link loop problem will be fixed within 5 to 10 business days. My money is on further delays without letting us know anything.

I'm Here A Lot

MyRogers asking me to link an account 

my rogers is asking me to link and account and when i go to like the account it tells me its already linked

i have a case open but havent heard from anyone in rogers yet. Needless to say i cannot check my bill , usage 

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also in the dark.

Can't view account info.

Can't link.

Can't "choose my experience", which would be Spotify.

I'm seeing a ton of people in these community forums discussing this issue in a few different ways.

I'm not seeing any information on these issues provided by ROGERS.

By not releasing a statement, the community becomes frustrated. 
Please ROGERS, tell us something! 

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm convinced it's a new revenue stream.  When they finally do decide that we are worthy to see our bill, they'll have tacked on late charges and overage fees.  Has Kevin O'Leary taken over Rogers by any chance?  Boo hoo mr Customer, be quiet and pay up!

I Plan to Stick Around

Actually I was wondering, how many of you had an overage fee on your last bill? I received my email alert to say my bill was ready and it was over the usual amount, which is the reason I tried to access my bill. I knew I didn't use extra data or make any calls that weren't covered under my plan. I phoned in and they saw right away it was an error and credited me. I wonder how many people just pay the overage without questioning it. It wasn't an exorbitant amount so a customer may find it's not worth the trouble to dispute or even the time to bother looking into ("press 1 if you have a problem with your bill, press 2 if you want to be put on hold for more than 10 minutes while listening to blaring distorted music, press 3 if you want to repeat your name and postal code more than four times, press 4 if you want to shake someone silly at Rogers...").

I'm an Advisor

@jfenow

My last online bill was over a week late, but the amount was normal. I don't see why there would be a connection between when you receive your bill and how much it is. When I get my monthly bill, the due date is about 3 weeks out and is tied to a particular day of the month, which is always the same.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jimboden

That's not the connection I was making. My bill was not late. What I'm saying is that there are overage fees coinciding with being unable to check our bills to see why there was an overage fee. The only way to find out at the moment is to phone in and inquire. The reps are able to get into our accounts. They couldn't explain why the overage was applied as it showed I was well under my limit. I was wondering if others were having the same issue.

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers any update ?

Topic Stats