Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Linked Accounts

@TraceyAL, I usually call 1-888-764-3771, but here's a whole list:

http://customerservice1800.ca/rogers-canada-customer-service-number-wireless-toll-free-support

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you OldYellr (like the name btw!)
I'm Here A Lot

I am having the exact same problem today.  It is telling me that the account is not linked, but sometimes it is letting me in, and then loading for a long period of time, followed by the statement: "Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve your services details at the moment. Please chat with a Care Representative for assistance."  If I click "Services", it only gives me the "Link Account" option.  Yesterday, it allowed me to log in and see my information, but would not allow my credit card payment to go through.  Seems like a lot of problems are ongoing with this portal.

I'm an Advisor

Sorry to hear that others are still having the problem. I've signed in and out a few times today and it's working fine for me.

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

@G0AT still experiencing the issue?
Mine got fixed by it self, have you tried logging in today?
I'm Here A Lot

I apologize for not following up. I was finally able to log in and pay my balance last night. Hopefully these issues are a short-term problem.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Hey well, thanks for updating us now Smiley Happy
Glad to here you got it working...
I am hoping it's short-term too... I see rogers doing a lot changes recently, with their new bill, and next box UI integration, etc...
who knows maybe its all related?

Well welcome to Forums, hope you become part of the community and stick around! Smiley Happy

Also visit our Lounge for off-topic for discussion about anything! (As long as its Clean and safe for all ages)
I've Been Here Awhile

I want to check MyRogers, which I have done many many times before via the website, but now it tells me I have to connect an account to it.  Uh...ok.  I try, then it tells me my account # is already attached to a MyRogers. 

I called Rogers and the tech (who was only doing his job, I know), told me to join the online chat to solve the issue.

Sorry, I can't do that from work, and I need to log in NOW.  Is this some sort of joke?  What company willingly denies their customers access to the help they need to fix their account?

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAliciaG
Retired Moderator

@tchaad

I can understand how you must be feeling. Smiley Sad

I would like to help.

You mentioned that you have access your account via MyRpgers many times before, so in theory you should still have access to your account via MyRogers.

Have you made any changes to your account?

Have you moved or consolidated accounts?

If you would like I can have a @CommunityHelps expert PM you and have a look into your MyRogers profile.

Thanks

RogersAliciaG

I've Been Here Awhile

It is frustrating, and I try to not be a jerk...but it definitely slips through Smiley Sad.  I got a bit miffed at not being offered any sort of alternate service for resolution, because while it may be the fastest way to solve the issue, it doesn't address the folks (like me) who cannot use the chat function.  It was like a kick in the keester with a cold boot.

I've tried my 'MyRogers' again, and for the moment it actually seems to work.  I don't know if I can trust the data within though, since some of the balances contained within are 'off' of what they should be.  I'll try contacting a rep by phone to see if I can trust what I see.

Thank you for your concern, and your offer of help.  It was greatly appreciated Smiley Happy.  It's not all the time that happens for a shouty loudmouth like me.  I apologize for the ranting.  I'll keep an eye on my 'MyRogers' and follow up later on Smiley Happy.

Topic Stats