Linked Accounts

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm an Advisor

Linked Accounts

When signing into My Roger, I'm getting a pop-up message telling me that I don't have My Rogers account linked to my account number. I dutifully followed the instructions and linked my account, which also requires your postal code. The postal code box does not accept a space in the middle, so you have to enter only 6 characters without the space. I went through this procedure once, then signe out. The next time I signed into My Rogers, guess what? I get the pop-up message again and can't do anything. I even entered the data a second time and it told me the account number is already linked to My Rogers.Smiley Mad

Solved! Go to Solution.
Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: Linked Accounts

Hey @jimboden

Wow.
Sorry to hear about the trouble you are going through,

That is not a fun experience... but easy fix.

Fastest way to confirm your online account is set up properly, is speaking with LiveChat.
Those folks deal with your myRogers account on the fly.

They can confirm if its linked properly and double check from the back end, if its not they can help you link it.

You can also speak to @CommunityHelps ... but my recommendation would be LiveChat, they are available and faster to get a hold of and they also access your account directly and its a 1 on 1 conversation.

Look for "contact us" and the reason chose "MyRogers" and you should see a link for LiveChat!

Hope this helps!

Edit:

Actually here is the link: https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus-billing-accounts

Click on the "Accounts & My Rogers" and click "Registeration & Sign In. Live chat"

I'm an Advisor

Thanks. It keeps giving me the pop-up and I can't actually get to My Rogers because it is greyed out in the menu. I tried clicking on the cancel option and that didn't do anything. Looks like some QA problems here. I assume this was implemented sometime mid-morning today. I did not get it early this morning. I can get here through the link at the bottom of the page. My actual status when I get the pop-up is signed-in, so that part is OK. The issue is I can't get past the page asking me to fill in my info.

As I said in my first post, my account is linked properly because, when I try it more than once, it comes back and tells me it's already linked.

EDIT: Tried getting to My Rogers from the forum and still get stuck on the pop-up.

I'm an Advisor

OK, I contacted Live Chat and immediately got an acknowledgement that they are having system problems and are aware of it. He suggested I check back in another couple of hours.

Rogers Employee

Haha I just came back to say, I logged out and logged back in and I got same error.
My Account is no longer Linked.
Which it obviously is normally...

There seems to be something in the back end.
Hang tight... Rogers just sent in army of genetically modified hamsters to resolve the issue...

I assume couple of hours for it to be back up just like LiveChat stated.

Thanks for the update @jimboden
Smiley Very Happy
I'm an Advisor

It's about 1:20pm. I'm able to sign in without any problems and can get to My Rogers. Smiley Very Happy

Rogers Employee

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!

^___^

Thank you for updating the Community @jimboden!

I am glad to see that it is now working for you Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Wierd, i got it just now.

Signed right out without doing anything else, then back in.. and it logged in as normal.

I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the same problem and I have tried to access the Chat but the window keeps displaying the chat header but nothing else....searched the website for a phone number for acall in support but can't find one...is there such a thing?

Topic Stats