Is the download Roger app just a scam?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Is the download Roger app just a scam?

How can we find where the participating locations are? I cannot seem to find this information anywhere. 

RogersMaude wrote:

Hello @DanS2 &  @dougs1,

Thank you so much for reaching out, we always appreciate your feedback.

I can definitely assure you that this is an ongoing promotion, at this time.

To receive the free lunch voucher, you must:

1. Download the MyRogers app (if you didn’t already have it) and sign in.
  2. Click the Get a Free Lunch on Us banner within the landing page of the app.
  3. Fill out the required information in the next page and click Submit.
  4. Select one of the following lunch options: East Side Mario’s, Harvey’s or Swiss Chalet.
  5. An email will be sent to verify your email address. Click Verify.

A confirmation email with the lunch voucher will be sent to the email address provided.

To redeem, you’ll need to bring the voucher to the restaurant (either to print off the voucher from the email OR show it right from your phone).

Did you see the banner upon logging in to the app?

Let us know if you have any further questions Smiley Wink

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

This promotion does not work.  The instructions are straight forward...a waste of time.

Hello @courtneytansley,

Welcome to the Forums & Thank you for your post!

Were you able to generate the voucher on your cellphone device or print it off?

It is valid at either East Side Mario’s, Harvey’s or Swiss Chalet.

If you want to make sure they will accept it, you can contact the location you intend on visiting ahead of time.

Good evening @cinmit,

Thanks for bringing this up to our attention.

What seems to be the issue you encountered?

Could you please elaborate on the problems you are experiencing, in the process of redeeming the promotional offer?

We look forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Issue is there is no banner.    I'm able to access MyRogers for everything else but no banner anywhere.

I've Been Around

I did all of that and everything is fine on my end but of course something will have to go wrong. I printed the coupon, went to swiss chalet, they told me that my code has been used and i couldnt redeem it. So i am pretty upset after waiting for a long time in line at lunch hour. Anyway i can get another voucher or who can i  contact to get this sorted out? 

This does feel like too good to be true esp coming from Rogers. I've been a customer for over 15 years and this is my rewards...wow.....

Hello @Epr,

Welcome to Rogers Forum!

I'm sorry to read of the hiccups you've run into when trying to redeem your voucher. I can definitely understand how frustrating of an experience that would be, especially considering it was during your lunch hour. 

If you're having issues completing the process, please send an email to info@myrogerspromotions.com  for support and include the following information:

• Account Number
  • Phone number
  • First and last name
  • Voucher number (If the voucher doesn’t work)

Hope this helps!

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

I had mine printed. Can somebody tell me where are the participating locations? Thank you.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@christieantonio:

I would call or e-mail the location where you plan to use the "Coupon" to check to see if they'll take it.  Sometimes certain franchise owners may decline a "corporate coupon."  That's why the coupon usually says "participating locations".

Topic Stats