How to change rogers.com login username?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

How to change rogers.com login username?

Anybody know how to change my rogers.com login username?

Thanks,

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: How to change rogers.com login username?

How do I change MyRogers username?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I don't think it's something we can change our own, but try pm ing a forum admin, I beleive they can

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello section213

You can contact Rogers Live Chat and they will be able to change it for you. You can also contact Rogers via Facebook and Twitter @RogersHelps and they should be able to change the user name for youSmiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Who are the current mods here? Do you recommend a certain one? Thanks
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix.

Thanks for info. RogersShaan is who I dealt with on Facebook who said it can't be done Ill try one of the other three (I copied the info before another moderator comes and deletes this),  however its looking like their 1980's secure and robust billing system has its limitations. 

Personally my contract is done in November and I think I'm leaving Rogers... Because even through I have no complaints about the product and pricing... Their customer service is awful and is always a chore and like pulling teeth to get the simplest of things done with them. I don't blame the reps,  I think they do try to help,  they just don't have all the help or resources available to properly do their jobs to help us. 

Hope everyone has a nice day.

**edited for content**

I'm Here A Lot

Currently live chat is not able to change the username of a Myrogers profile, the only way that this can currently be done is to disable the account and create a new one.

I've Been Around

i would like to change my username  how do i do that

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello rachelsirois

Unfortunately you can't change the User name as there is no way. You will need to make a new account and add the user name you like into that one.

Topic Stats