cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Long Does It Take For Technician-Added Services To Appear On MyRogers?

pmcsplaza
I'm a trusted contributor

At only 4 years of age my Nextbox 3.0 DVR failed 3 days ago and a visiting Technician replaced it within the hour...a record for an appointment!   As I had rented to purchase ending last August the box was no longer under warranty.   I had the choice of paying outright or renting the replacement.   I took the latter choice as I'm a pensioner and could not afford to buy a new box.   The Customer Service departments gave me a 10% discount and waived the charge for the visit.

There still is no record of the new box on MyRogers as far as I can tell, how long would it normally take to appear?

***Added Labels***

Peter
Toronto
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How Long Does It Take For Technician-Added Services To Appear On MyRogers?

pmcsplaza

The only way I can get the website to show that I am now renting an additional box is to click "Add New Box", then it lists my boxes.  The drop-down on the main TV account page shows only the 2 purchased ones otherwise.

This website has been deficient since its inception I'm afraid - for years and years in other words.

Peter
Toronto

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersMaude

Good evening @pmcsplaza,

Thank you very much for your post!

We appreciate that you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

It could normally be 24 business hours, before the changes that occured on your account are reflected on your MyRogers online profile.

Sometimes, depending on the modification that took place, it may take a bit more time if your invoice is currently in the process of being generated.

• Do you still see your old terminal on there?
  • Or do you only have access to your other boxes and equipment?

I'd recommend taking a look at it again tomorrow (Monday), and let us know if the issue is still ongoing.

Don't hesitate to share "screenshots" with us, if you notice anything unusual.

Thanks in advance Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

pmcsplaza

It still shows my purchased box.

Peter
Toronto

pmcsplaza

The only way I can get the website to show that I am now renting an additional box is to click "Add New Box", then it lists my boxes.  The drop-down on the main TV account page shows only the 2 purchased ones otherwise.

This website has been deficient since its inception I'm afraid - for years and years in other words.

Peter
Toronto
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation