Detailed bill on line

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Detailed bill on line

Bill just gives amt owed without breakdown of calls

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Detailed bill on line

Hello PeterbotronShaw

You need to contact Rogers and ask for them to add paper billing on your account. Its free of charge when added. It will list numbers you have called but not the numbers that called you. It will show you minutes and long distance minutes used and received also the amount of charge for phone calls

So contact Rogers and ask them to add it!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Make sure to have them add DETAILED billing to make sure you get all the info, just not 'chargable' ones.

I've Been Around

Viewing details of my online bill

I can't view the details of my online bill, how do I change that.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Viewing details of my online bill

Hello jermaine_wells

Does your invoice have Detailed billing on it? In order to view details like calls & such you will need to contact Rogers & have them add Details billing free of charge.

If you have it, go into the bill & click on the billing amount & it will show it.

I've Been Around

I haven't been able to view my online bill at all. I have logged in and clicked 'view bill'..... is anyone else having a problem?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

sgraham12 wrote:

I haven't been able to view my online bill at all. I have logged in and clicked 'view bill'..... is anyone else having a problem?

Ever?

Or just today?

The site back end is having issues today it appears.. so might not be available today.

I'm New Here

how can i receive by email my billing detail about my activity on my phone (call log outgoing incoming) like in the past when we receive bill by home post ....

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

viewing incomming/outgoing on your lines (cellular or home phone), requires detailed billing.

Detailed billing is completely separate from when the online billing switched over, etc... detailed billing isnt by default ON, on the the account, unless its asked for.  (doesnt cost anything to add it though).

If you log into your MYROGERS, again assuming you have the detailed billing on, you can access it via;

- View Bill

- Click on the phone (on the left side)

- below that now on the side should be a usage summary.

- Even if it says ZERO, click on the right side where is shows a link in the $ value.. it should take to to the listing of the number.

If you dont have detailed billing added on, you can call in an have it added for free.  Any changes though will only go from todays date, and not any retroactive, etc.

I Plan to Stick Around

There is another button for "transaction history" ...the breakdown of calls and texts is there.

Topic Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 13 in conversation