Checking data usage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Checking data usage

Hello, @Superbyte

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I understand the importance of knowing the data usage, have you made any changes to your account? If there was an upgrade done or any other changes were made then the usage will not be available until the end of the billing cycle. 

We can definitely look into your account to find the solution, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

Sending Data Usage Stats by Email

Does anybody know if it is possible to get a ... daily email with usage stats by phone #?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Email? No, not that i am aware.

But if you put the Myrogers app on the phone which is the PRIMARY phone on the account.. it should show you the daily usage across ALL the phones on the account.

I've Been Here Awhile

Wanted: Efficient App to Monitor Dara Usage on Android Smartphone

I have a PRIV on the latest OS, and am seeking an Android app with low resource overhead to monitor data usage. The native unit & web-based services do not provide adequate granularity.

Suggestions or recommendations gratefully appreciated.

Hello @JeCo1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I totally understand how important it is to manage your data usage on your device so that you don’t get hit with any overage charges.

As @Gdkitty mentioned in the post above the MyRogers Android app will provide you with all of the data usage across all phones on the account. It also has a really great Data Manager feature that allows you to Monitor your data usage in real time, setup alerts when you reach a certain limit and shut off the data on any of the devices on your plan.

If anyone else in the community has any input on this please feel free to chime in.

Regards,

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

I am aware of the Rogers Data Mgmt app but I cannot find a report of usage x app x hour, or even by day. I am trying to rationalize or apps using 30mb on 1 cart then 300 the next. I do not see how the referenced app can proxies that. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

The rogers app, only does per DEVICE.. as a total.

I am far from an expert on Android.. especially the Priv with the modified android on it.

I know on regular android, there is (or used to be) under the settings and data section, something that DID show the data usage per each app.

Topic Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 13 in conversation