Changing community forum email

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Changing community forum email

To my surprise when I started using this community forum it did not have the same contact email for me on file which I use in MyRogers.

Simple enough, I went into "My settings" and changed it to match.  I received the confirmation email and click the link to confirm.  For a couple of days all went well and then for some reason it reverted back to my old email yesterday.  So I again proceed to make the change in My settings, confirmed, and now less that 24 hours it again reverted.

Making this change is important to me since I can no longer use my work email for this purpose.  Can someone please help me make this change PERMANENT?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Re: Changing community forum email

Hello @dayzed007

We can definitely assist you with your request. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps and someone will be able to action your request.

RogersSannecia

I Plan to Stick Around

I keep getting emailsever time I write on here I do not want this thanks only to subscribed topics 

Hi @Hotrod_1975,

Welcome to the Community!

Unwanted notifications can definitely be painful. You can modify your preferences under My Settings in your Profile.  You can find Notification Settings under Subscriptions & Notifications tab.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

I keep changing my email address to my main email account, and after a day or two the community forums notifications start going to my old email account. I've updated it half a dozen times, and out always starts sending notification emails to the old address after a short period.

Did you ever get this problem fixed?

Hello, @robertz

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. It's surely bothersome that the email change is not holding and I appreciate you trying multiple times. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and make the change for you. Thank you for your patience. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

If it reverts again, I'll not change it and then contact who you suggested.

Thank you for your help.
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 6 in conversation