Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Cannot access MyRogers Account Details

It is unlocked. I did this last year but can't find the SIM now.

I've Been Around

I too have been trying for over a week to access my account.  Went thru 3 chat sessions with no results.  I asked if the problems would be resolved by the billing date and they said they were't sure, but they hoped it would.!  WOW!

I've Been Here Awhile

Visually the new website is a dog's breakfast, one that's been eaten and brought back up.

Specifically, in Payment History, why are all my bank-to-vendor payments listed as "Pay by Phone"?  You'd think when you can come up with a fancy new website you could do better than listing electronic transfers as some archaic phone transaction.

And what bloody good is it to list my payments without the bills being shown intermingled as they were on the previous version.  This has changed from the previous helpful view of "did I pay my last bill" / "what are the transactions that make up my account balance" view, to a simple "here's a list of all the rip-off money you've given to Rogers".

Also, when I click payment history or previous balance on View Bill, why does it take me to a Make A Payment page, and then I have to click payment history again on that page to see the list (which is useless now anyways)?  The target of those links on View Bill are https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/paynow.  It should be https://www.rogers.com/web/totes/#/paymenthistory.  It is very clear that you rushed this into live and hardly tested it, or your development and test team is completely incompetent, let alone the design team.

My inability to navigate that simple and important feature above already means I have no interest in struggling to look at the rest of this site.  It's obviously garbage.  So much for being a COMMUNICATIONS company.  Fail on design, fail on execution, fail on testing.

(Also - wow - no keyboard navigation?  You guys should look up AODA.  The fines will be pretty stiff in the near future for having a non-compliant website for disabled Ontarians to use)

I've Been Around

i am experiencing the same issue for three weeks already, i contacted and Rogers said they need their backend team to fix the problem,  but they havn't enen take a look of my tickets yet after a week of my complaint according to the online support person i talked with yesterday. 

I've Been Around

Since rogers updated their website about a month ago, I cant access my usage and info on any platform (iphone, ipad, pc).
The biggest telecom company in the country doesn't have a workable website and some customers cant access their information. As usual, tech service is as useful as a pair of snow-boots on a beach.
I've Been Around

I cannot login to My Rogers "Account Overview".  I have tried different browsers and delete all the cookies.  I  also called the Rogers to seek for support and still cannot have my problems solved.  The only things that Rogers offered is to reset my password and my password has been reset 3 times.  It is definitely problem with Roger's updated software.  Can someone tell me how to access to "MyRogers" account overview??

Good day @frustratedone,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Forums!

We definitely understand the inconveniences of this situation.

Did you previously have access (and you lost it recently) or were you never able to access your account information on our website using your current username and password combination ?

Can you make sure that your account number has successfully been linked to your MyRogers online profile?

Sans titre.png

We would love to help you in regards to this matter and we would like to look into this to provide you with further assistance ! The @CommunityHelps team will have the ability to reach out to you via Private Message. 

Look out for the message in your inbox! :smileywink:

To any of the users who posted on this thread and experienced this issue in the past, please let us know if you need help, if not how were you able to resolve!?

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Same here, many chats and waits on the phone for hours, nothing solved, this is horrible

Hello, @Paolo

Thank you for your post. We love to help you, would you please provide us more details as to what was not solved? Are you not able to see your account details after you login to MyRogers?

Please let us know so that we can ask a team member from @CommunityHelps contact you to help find the solution.

Thank you for understanding!

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem today and it's been persistent for almost 6 hours now, so not just something short term.

Looks like poorly architected IT systems or general incompetence which would be a red flag for any public company investors thinking this company can build 5-9s (99.999%) reliable systems Smiley Happy