Can't activate Extreme Texting

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't activate Extreme Texting

Hello @mark_goldberg.

I have read the thread but I must do my due diligence as a moderator to ensure that this user is in the right thread. There is more than one way to forward a SMS.

We are aware of the issue impacting Extreme SMS and we're working towards a fix. As this is a complex system, it is taking longer than anticipated to resolve the issue. 

If you wish to deactivate the service during this outage, we can submit an escalation to do so. Please PM us @CommunityHelps if you'd like to have this done.

If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Two weeks is already more than long enough for a resolution. This outage is simply not being taken seriously enough.
I've Been Here Awhile

this unreal. I would like to access my extreme text features and yet I cant! I hae done multiple online chats to rogers and still no help. In fact none of them new what I was talking about. Now I find this forum. Thankful im not the only one!  When are you going to fix this?????

I've Been Here Awhile

This is getting beyond ridiculous. It’s been 3 weeks now. I was told it’s a problem with the vendor that provides this service three weeks ago. Is anyone even trying to fix this problem? Can we can an update or timeline for when it will be resolved ?

Hello @mark_goldberg@daisyque12 and @Menabst,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for posting your concern. 

The issue is still ongoing and support teams are working diligently to fix the technical issue.  We will be sure to notify the Community when we have further updates.

Thank you all for your continued patience. 

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

The issue is still unsolved. What is the timeline for the resolution?

I'm Here A Lot

I've Been Here Awhile

Dear Mark, thank you for the link pointing to the problem. Question is, when is the expected date of return to a regular service?
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @IgorC21

At this moment there is no ETA on when it will be back up. They are working with the vendor that operates this to make it right again and fix it.

Stay tuned and a ETA should come soon.

I've Been Here Awhile

thanks.
Topic Stats