Bill after wireless service cancelation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Bill after wireless service cancelation

I ordered wireless service cancellation on March 1st, 2018 because of my relocation to the US. To my surprise, Rogers sent me $124.30 bill yesterday for Apr 10 - May 09.

This is either 1) fraud to take my money for service not provided, or 2) incompetence to do such a simple task as account cancellation, i.e. it has never been truly cancelled in the first place. Or both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 20, 2018
Account number: X-XXXX-XXXX
Date: February 20, 2018
Account number: X-XXXX-XXXX
Your wireless service has been cancelled.
Hello ,
This email confirms that wireless service has been cancelled.

Account Update 

Service disconnection date: March 01, 2018; March 01, 2018
You can expect the final wireless bill from Rogers on the regular billing date, after the service disconnection date indicated above. Plus, access to MyRogers will be available for up to 12 months from the service disconnection date.

***EDITED LABELS***

Re: Bill after wireless service cancelation

Good morning @_Konstantin_!

Welcome to our Community!

I understand it's disconcerting to receive a bill for cancelled services, so please allow us to look into this matter for you. If for any reason the cancellation wasn't put through as requested, we can resolve the matter for you.

Please PM us @CommunityHelps to receive our assistance. If you're not familiar with how to PM, please follow this link for instructions: http://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/blogs/blogarticlepage/blog-id/CommunityBlog/article-id/535

Regards,

RogersCorey

I've Been Here Awhile

Good afternoon,
The account looks cancelled from the web interface but I still want to check whether new bill will not come.
And I still did not receive my refund for the last two months.
Regards,
Konstantin

Hello @_Konstantin_,

Thanks for providing us with an update on this issue! =)

We would really need to gain access to your information on file in order to take a closer look at this for you.  Please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and we can take a look at what could have caused this.

Please Click Here if you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system.

RogersTony

What's New
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation