Adding Account Number to Rogers account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Adding Account Number to Rogers account

Nope one phone call doesn't solve the problem (I wish!) My account is linked with my building since Rogers has a deal with my building and everyone has it included in thier rent, therefore, I've been told by the rep, I can't register my account with myrogers. So now I can't view my usage or even use myrogers! There are a lot of buildings that have Rogers exclusively and everyone has it included in their rent, non optional, and im surprised Rogers doesn't have a solution to this problem because im "sharing" my cable and inet services so my account is joint with me and the building. I live alone and am single just so that i don't have to "joint" anything lol.
I'm Here A Lot

how can i add account number  cell phone to rogers account

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @Haily

Thank you for your post.

Would you please elaborate your question? Are you trying to consolidate your wireless service with your master bill (cable, internet, home phone etc)?

Looking forward to your response.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

Everytime I try to add my account to myrogers it says that my account number is residential and to go to some next business thing I did that made me make a new account and it still doesn't work.

Hello @Pexrt,

Welcome to the Community!

Your inquiry will require us to access your account.  We'll need to obtain some personal information from you, so please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps next time you're online so we can assist you further.

RogersCilio

I've Been Around

My online account suddenly did not work. Reset password and have been asked to link my account. When I type in the account number and password green check marks come up. I press submit and it sorry the account number could not be found. Please check your entry is correct. I literally just want to know how much my bill is. That's it. I'm so annoyed at this point that I feel Rogers doesn't want my money because your online support is a joke.

Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Hi @User0261,

Thank you for your patience and welcome to the Community Forums!Smiley Happy

I understand the frustration, we can definitely try to assist you, I've already sent you a private message from @CommunityHelps. Please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks,

RogersArthur

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi, 

I'm a new activated user of Rogers.

I created my internet services in one of the stores on the 31st, and tried to install it on the second day. However, it was not able to properly installed and i phone the services which tell me they cannot find my profile through the account number I provided. 

I also visited the store where i get my modem and employees there offered me help but still it was not solved. For now, what I know is that they can find my information through scanning the modem i have but cannot find it by simply entering the information i provided.

At the end of every visit to the store, i also got the same answer "we/they are working on it." Nevertheless, I still have not get the problem solved till now

Worst of all, I cannot use the internet plan I signed up for and have to send this post in my friend's place. 

I'm Here A Lot

every time, i tried to link my account number with myrogers it say"account number entered cannot be found"

Hello @User5519,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

That definitely sounds like quite the ordeal and  we surely don't want you to start your experience with us on the wrong foot. 

We'll have to take a closer look to see what may be causing your problem. Next time you're online, can you kindly reach out to us @CommunityHelps via PM? If you're unfamiliar with how our private messenger works, here's a how to BLOG Smiley Wink

Cheers,

RogersCilio

PS. I've gone ahead and changed your username as it looked suspiciously like it may have been your account number. Please remember the community is a public place and no personal info should be shared. If the username is not one you like, please let me know and I can change it to one you prefer.

What's New
2018 VIVO IPL 11
April 7th - May 27th, 2017
Full Package
Sportsnet PPV: 377 HD | 378 SD
Price: $29.99
Playoff Matches
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 250 SD
Price: $14.99/game
Full Details and Schedule

The VIVO IPL is a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The tournament features eight teams from across India with some of the most exciting and talented cricket players in the world! The 2018 season of the Indian Premier League, the VIVO IPL 11, begins its eleventh season on April 7th.

Topic Stats