Account number entered cannot be found

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Account number entered cannot be found

Hi, 

I'm a new activated user of Rogers.

I created my internet services in one of the stores on the 31st, and tried to install it on the second day. However, it was not able to properly installed and i phone the services which tell me they cannot find my profile through the account number I provided. 

I also visited the store where i get my modem and employees there offered me help but still it was not solved. For now, what I know is that they can find my information through scanning the modem i have but cannot find it by simply entering the information i provided.

At the end of every visit to the store, i also got the same answer "we/they are working on it." Nevertheless, I still have not get the problem solved till now

Worst of all, I cannot use the internet plan I signed up for and have to send this post in my friend's place. 

*** Edited Labels ***

I'm Here A Lot

Re: Account number entered cannot be found

every time, i tried to link my account number with myrogers it say"account number entered cannot be found"

Hello @User5519,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

That definitely sounds like quite the ordeal and  we surely don't want you to start your experience with us on the wrong foot. 

We'll have to take a closer look to see what may be causing your problem. Next time you're online, can you kindly reach out to us @CommunityHelps via PM? If you're unfamiliar with how our private messenger works, here's a how to BLOG Smiley Wink

Cheers,

RogersCilio

PS. I've gone ahead and changed your username as it looked suspiciously like it may have been your account number. Please remember the community is a public place and no personal info should be shared. If the username is not one you like, please let me know and I can change it to one you prefer.

I'm Here A Lot

Though , I have no idea who should i PM to

I'm Here A Lot

I wonder has anyone be told "your xxx account(one of the serves) is not linked with your billing account" ;due to such an issue, you are not able to use any serves or close your account.

I'm Here A Lot

ohhhh,

btw, i did the new activation in a store and a manager was controlling everything

Hello @User5519 

We've sent you a private message and would like to look into this issue further for you.

RogersPrasana 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation