Rocket Stick

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rocket Stick

I want to get a rocket stick,but at the store they say you don't have them anymore and yet the rocket stick in on your site.

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Rocket Stick

Good evening @chinook1,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Rogers Community!

I understand your interest for the Huawei Rocket Stick as it fulfills particular needs suchs as a wireless connection on the go! It will be my pleasure to help you shed some light on this.

I can assure you that we still offer the Rocket Stick and the fact that the retail location you visited did not have any in stock seems like the most plausible reason why you would have been given that information.

If you absolutely want to pick up the device in store, I'd recommend you to access the Store Locator in order to find the stores closest to you. Then, give them a call before physically going there, to make sure they have the Rocket Stick in stock.

You also have the option of calling in to place the order with one of our Customer Service Representatives.

To do so, please dial 1 (800) 616-6286.

You also have the ability to go through Live Chat, to complete the new activation and have the stick sent at home.

For more information on the plans available and how to make the purchase, visit this page.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

It is just that the sales people at the store said Rogers did not sell the rocket stick anymore.

I planed on stopping at a different store tomorrow to double check then thought I would ask in the forum.

Thank you for your reply.

You're very welcome @chinook1!

Don't hesitate to get in touch with the retail location you plan on visiting, before showing up, to ensure they have the Rocket Stick in stock.

Good luck with the new activation & Let us know if you need further assistance! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation