Wi-Fi Calling not working with Rogers modems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wi-Fi Calling not working with Rogers modems

Hi

I have the white Coda router and my cell service is with Koodo. I can not get wifi calling to work on my home network, every other wifi network I connect to my wifi calling works, so this indicates to me there’s something I need to change on the Coda or there’s something with Rogers gigabit Internet blocking wifi calling with Koodo?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

***Edited Labels***

I've Been Around

Re: Wi-Fi Calling not working with Rogers modems

Hey Steve,
Sorry to hear that you are going through the inconvenience. Check internet speed for the internet package and try to perform a master reset on the modem. On your phone, forget the home WiFi network for once and connect to the network again by inserting the password. It should resolve the problem.
What's New
WWE: Summerslam LIVE
Sunday August 19, 2018
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Get ready for the biggest party of the summer. Don't miss Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Ronda Rousey, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss and all your favorite Raw and SmackDown Superstars at the hottest event of the summer. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Onatio/Atlantic)

Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation