cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Support chat wait times are pathetic

GypsyJR
I've been here awhile

I have Rogers business internet and it goes down literally daily. Most of the time it's 15-45 minutes once or twice a day. Today this is the third time it's been down and all 3 times have been multiple hours. First time I tried support and I was in queue from #43 to #3 in 1.5 hours when it came . Second time I wasnt home for and this time it's been 6 hours. I was in queue and got disconnected from chat 3 times. Finally got to #1 in queue and 55 minutes later I'm still #1 in queue. Face it.. Rogers internet is alright when it's irginworking but it doesn't hold a candle to their competition. 3 yes with Virgin plus I HD total of 3 hours down. I had 12 hours of downtime in my first 24 hours with Rogers. I would have stayed with Virgin but Ìmax and at the time Bell didn't have any good deals. Now Bell does have some good deals now and like 55 mins in #1 queue?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Technical Support chat wait times are pathetic

RogersCorey

Good morning @GypsyJR!

I apologize for the delay you're experiencing in getting your call answered on the phones. Have you been able to reach a technical support agent as of yet?

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation