Re-sync rogers.yahoo email account with outlook

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re-sync rogers.yahoo email account with outlook

Hello,

I have a rogers.yahoo email account. By mistake the 'remove messages from server after 14 days' option in Outlook was selected and it had been deleted old message online. I have the messages locally, is there any way to get them back on the server?

Thanks!

Harv

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Re-sync rogers.yahoo email account with outlook

Hello, @boomboompow

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. I'm glad that you have the emails available locally in your Outlook.

The option of leaving the messages on the server or removing is the feature of the POP mail server. After the messages are downloaded to the email client(Outlook) they can't be synced or uploaded. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Bar forwarding them all to you via forwarding, etc..   yeah generally there is no way to get them all back to the server Smiley Sad

One reason why I generally just set up most clients via IMAP now, where its always just a 1:1 sync.  So if you 'delete' something, should be in the trash and recoverable for a period of time.

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you both, for your expertise.

Harv

What's New
WWE: Summerslam LIVE
Sunday August 19, 2018
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Get ready for the biggest party of the summer. Don't miss Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Ronda Rousey, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss and all your favorite Raw and SmackDown Superstars at the hottest event of the summer. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Onatio/Atlantic)

Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation