cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service - Stouffville

renanmandian
I'm here a lot

For real, I live in Stouffville, internet here always have issues… my modem always randomly “updates” while I’m using the internet, signal drops and get back out of nowhere and now another outrage…

It’s not raining, is not snowing, there is zero reasons for any issues, but again I have no internet!

It’s a shame how you get away providing such bad service, not even the speed offered is stable. If you can’t keep your stuff running properly just give up, let another company take this area, simple.

It’s embarrassing how you neglect some areas, you are probably sending technicians to put some bandaid to get things running just well enough until the next problem, you never actually fix the issue.

For real, get your stuff together or quit, if you can’t do the one job you have to do properly it’s just a waste of time. I have lived in third world countries where internet providers where way better and reliable, you have no excuses for being so bad.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: No Service - Stouffville

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor

There are many neighbourhoods with consistent problems ... Some get fixed within a few months, while others drag on forever and a day.
However, your current outage is most likely because of the fibre cut that has taken out parts of your area, along with Scarb., Markham and Barrie.

You can call Rogers tech support to hear if there's a recorded message that gives an estimated time for the problem to be fixed, or you can also check the forum thread linked below (but currently shows that Restoration is underway, and will eventually be updated):
https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Service-Interruptions/Service-Interruption-in-parts-of-...

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation