Getting a Rogers Email account

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Getting a Rogers Email account

I was just wondering if Rogers still has email accounts as I have the Gigabit service and am not sure if I get one.

How does one set one up or log in?  Is it web based?

Thanks

*** Edited Labels ***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Re: Getting a Rogers Email account

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Getting a Rogers Email account

@mahomed:  It is Web-based, but can also be accessed via an e-mail client like Outlook. 

However, if you don't already have a Rogers e-mail account I would not recommend getting one. There are many people on this forum who have had very negative experiences with Rogers/Yahoo.  I would recommend you get a free g-mail account. In this way, if you leave Rogers you can keep your g-mail account and not bother with the hassle of changing e-mails every time you change providers.

What's New
WWE: Survivor Series LIVE
Sunday November 19, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

WWE Superstars will compete under one roof with one mission in mind, survival! Don’t miss Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and all your favorites collide. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Ontario)/398 (Atlantic).

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation