blocking calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Blocking Calls

What the heck is Rogers One number?
I'm Here A Lot

Re: blocking calls

You probably receive 'generally good' customer service because you are a 'resident expert'.
Your posts are usually pretty good, tho
I Plan to Stick Around

*60 did it!!! Thanks you all!!!!!

Smiley Very HappyHeart

I've Been Here Awhile

I want to block private (blocked calls) and an exboyfriends phone number. Don't want to change the number because there be too many ppl and places I'd have to notify..how can i do this?

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

@Mishelle4sons 

Best way to handle it on a landline is to get the "Home and Away Online Manager" feature. If you're on a package that includes "x" number of calling features then just add that one on in place of something else. If you'd rather not remove one of your existing features I believe you could add it as an extra feature for $6.00/month.

Once you have it on, you can access your account online and set up specific rules and block certain numbers from calling.

I've Been Here Awhile

what happened to my call blocking feature?? did it magically disappear ???

Hello Md23,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

Can you clarify your question?  Do you block calls using star codes or the Home and Away Online Manager?

Please let us know,

Regards,
RogersCilio

I've Been Here Awhile

we did use the *60 feature.. but when I try to use it.. vm tells I do not have that feature.. have had it for yrs since switching from bell eons ago.. for some reason it list 3 way calling which is a feature i have NEVER ever used or ordered???? I have the deluxe home phone plan 

Hey Md23,

We will have to check your account to further investigate.  I will have @CommunityHelps contact you via private message. Please check your messages via the envelope icon on the top right hand side of your screen.

Thanks,

RogersCilio

I'm a Senior Advisor

I've just upgraded my Home Phone to the "Home and Away Online Manager" as part of an overall Rogers Bundle.  I have the following questions:

1a & b. If I create a "white list" of "friends and family" and enable that feature (Allow Calls From My Friends & Family - Only the numbers on my Friends & Family - Privacy List will ring through to my Home Phone.), what do "others" hear when they call my number?  Can I customize what they hear?

2. Can these "others" leave a voicemail?  I would want someone trying to get in touch with me to be able to leave a voicemail rather than simply being told that "I'm unavailable"? 

3. I have call display - do these "others" show up in the call display so I can see who called, even if they were "blocked"?

4.  How many numbers can I put in the "friends and family" list?

Thanks.  I tried searching for this specific information, however, I could not find it.

What's New
Topic Stats