blocking calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: blocking calls

While the information you provide may help you should also let everyone know if the feature is a paid feature or free feature, I find that information very important and from reading the above posts I would say it's essential.  It alleviates frustration when information is given in its entirety. 

Just a thought!

I've Been Around

I'm sorry to say, that the National Do Not Call List is a complete and utter JOKE. I've made numerous complaints to them and nothing is being done.
I Plan to Stick Around

This number 123-456-7890 could also be someone sending a text message from a computer based texting site.   I sent a text to my sister's Bell Mobility phone and this number came up on her cell.   Also, if someone is using Skype to call this is also a number that will show up.  

I'm Here A Lot

I find it interesting that all of the Rogers employees are more than happy to provide you with a solution that costs YOU more money.

Why doesn't ROGERS do all of their CUSTOMERS a favour and include the call manager free of charge? 

Wait, that sounds like good customer service, forget it.....  Smiley Mad

I've Been Around

Is there a charge for the *60 feature?

I've Been Around

I use a rather dumb but free option -- for each of these telemarketing calls, I create a contact entry as "DO NOT ANSWER!!!". Although it doesn't stop them from calling again, at least I won't be charged for answering the phone.
I've Been Around

Blocking Calls

Hello everyone,

I am continually getting many calls from a phone number that I do not want to receive.

My questions is if there is a way to block numbers? I'm not sure if there is a default feature for this or one I would have to add on.

Thank you for your time.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Blocking Calls

Hi BNighty,

With Rogers One Number you can use the Reach Me Rules to block numbers from calling your cellular phone. With Rogers Home Phone, you can add the Call Screen feature.

RogersDarrell

I've Been Around

It's unfortunate that the DNCL only really applies to calls coming from organizations within North America. Most telemarketing agencies are now located overseas and therefor cannot be fined by the CRTC. In most cases the numbers are falsified and can't even be tracked so they know where the calls are coming from. The DNCL is only a tiny bandaid over a huge problem.

I've Been Around

is call block *70

What's New
Topic Stats