cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Community Upgrade

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Usually after I've seen a new message and go back to the board, the thread no longer appears  bold (unless there's more new posts on the next page) Just now, after reading post 13 of  "Re: Outlander new episodes on demand?" in the TV Forum it still appeared bold when I went back to the board over and over again and took me back to post 13. I had to mark the Forum as read before the bold disappeared. Could it be that a moderator editing the post still had it open? The other forums worked normally.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Latest Community Upgrade

RogersRoland
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @OLDYELLR,

We were unable to replicate the same issue you posted. For us, upon viewing all "New" posts within the thread, the thread would automatically be unbold.

Can you try refreshing or going through the whole thread to confirm?

Let us know of your findings.

RogersRoland

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

@RogersRoland Like I said, I eventually marked it as read, so it's water under the bridge  My theory is that the post was being read or edited by a mod at the time and not yet closed, so it kept coming up as new.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Is the number of times that a post has been read/viewed now missing from individual posts?

I notice that the number of posts by a poster is now back, but I don't see the "read/viewed" information?

RogersRoland
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @57,

Thank you for noticing the individual post view information missing. We will work to bring that back.  

RogersRoland

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation