Adieu Rogers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Frequent Visitor

Adieu Rogers!

Well, at least partially, but for sure no longer an Internet and Cable TV customer... Last night, it was one of the most frustrating customer service experiences I had with Rogers. I gave them a 4-hour chance' to keep me as a customer, plus one last chance-call at around 11:45 PM that I dropped at 12:15 AM  after no one picked up the phone. Too bad they're too short-staffed and incapable to keep me, good for Bell they were ready to take my business.

So, at least regarding these services...  Adieu after almost 15 Years!!

Cheers!

Oscar

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Adieu Rogers!

Sorry to hear you are leaving. Just curious, was it a technical problem you are having? or something else? Are you unhappy with your channels? Price? Bundling? maybe one of us here can help answer any questions you have.

I'm a Frequent Visitor

Re: Adieu Rogers! -- Not yet

Bon Jour!
Well, I guess I'm back, at least momentarily. Thanks to Anna from the CR dept.
Main decision factor was that I got a reasonable deal that matched Bell's offer without the need of a contract.
Thanks again
What's New
WWE: Royal Rumble LIVE
Sunday January 28, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Every SmackDown championship is on the line at WWE's most golden event of the year! Don't miss Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair and all your favorites! Order the event through your remote on channels 348 (HD), 350 (SD) or order the WWE Network on channel 512 (ON) & 398 (ATL.)

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation