Blackberry Motion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Blackberry Motion

Will Rogers carry the BlackBerry Motion?  If so, is there a time frame?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Blackberry Motion

Hello @JerryY

At this moment Rogers has not announced that they will be carrying the new Blackberry Motion. If they do, they will announce it on here or on their website.

Until then keep a eye on the main page of the Rogers website or on here to see!

I Plan to Stick Around

Seriously? You gave an "I don't know" and the question is "SOLVED"? 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @JerryY

No where did I say "i don't know". Again Rogers has not posted anything about carrying the device as of yet. If they do, they will do it on their page as posted above and post it here. Your question was answered with the above post and was clicked as ACCEPTED for that matter. I will remove the ACCEPTED on the post however this was been answered as again, Rogers has not said anything regarding this device and there is no date regarding when or if Rogers will sell it.

I've Been Here Awhile

Is Rogers planning on carrying the Blackberry Motion? I am planning on buying it but as a customer of Rogers i’d Rather buy it through rogers as opposed to another carrier......

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @Paulina1

Unfortunately at this time Rogers is not confirmed that they will carry this device. Stay tuned and if it does indeed come, I'll post it on it will be in the main page.

I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like almost every major carrier picked up the phone except for Rogers...

I'm a 20+ year customer who is thinking of jumping ship to get the phone he wants...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @JerryY

Yeah my sister was been wanting the Motion. I have the Black KeyOne and that's a great device as well.

I Plan to Stick Around

I looked long and hard at the Keyone, but, my previous phone being a Bold 9900, and having large fingers, I found the keyone keyboard SHORT, as in the keys are too short.

When I found out about the Motion, being exactly like my current Z30, except android. I like the 4000 mah battery, the big display, excettera. I just wish Rogers would have carried the Motion. Very sad that they aren't.

I've Been Here Awhile

I'm in the same boat.  Rogers/Cantel customer since 1995.  Need a replacement for my Z30, which is getting increasingly slow.  May have to go with the competition to get my Motion ...

What's New
WWE: Clash of Champions LIVE
Sunday December 17, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Every SmackDown championship is on the line at WWE's most golden event of the year! Don't miss Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair and all your favorites!Order the event through your remote on channels 348 (HD), 350 (SD) or order the WWE Network on channel 512 (ON) & 398 (ATL.)

Topic Stats