cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlackBerry announces at least another two years of support for BB10 and BBOS users

Neely2005
I plan to stick around
BlackBerry announces at least another two years of support for BB10 and BBOS users:

https://crackberry.com/blackberry-announces-least-another-two-years-support-bb10-and-bbos-users#RAh4...

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: BlackBerry announces at least another two years of support for BB10 and BBOS users

RogersZia

Hey @Neely2005,

Great news for BlackBerry users. Thank you for keeping the Community apprised! 

RogersZia

Re: BlackBerry announces at least another two years of support for BB10 and BBOS users

Neely2005
I plan to stick around

Yes so maybe now Rogers will start pushing through the BlackBerry 10 OS updates that BlackBerry released months ago.

Vybe
I plan to stick around
There are no updates .March / April was the last. And don't be wishful for updates as I expect any updates will make your bb10 device less usable . The goal here is to get users over to BlackBerry android hence the Blackberry buy back program that is coming

Neely2005
I plan to stick around
Yes there are. I got a BlackBerry 10 OS update on my BlackBerry Passport that I purchased directly from BlackBerry a few months ago. My wife is still waiting for that same update on her BlackBerry Q10 that she purchased from Rogers.

BlackBerry has also announced that there will be future BlackBerry 10 OS updates.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 in conversation