cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Times when the reservation are opening for customers to reserve!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey guys!

Alright so this has been on my mind for a long time. I there a way for Rogers to open up the reservations at a certain time for all of them? Some open at 2pm some at 5pm and some at 6am. Last year we had a issue where the iPhone reservations opened up at 3:12am and customers were told it would open at 5-6am. Can we have a exact timing for all of them? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Times when the reservation are opening for customers to reserve!

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Sometimes our device partners are particular about when we launch our Reservation System so we'll try our best to accomodate them.  Each device needs to be lit up in our systems individually in real time and it's a multi-step process so it takes us a while to roll out the whole family (multiple languages, new customers, existing customers, etc.) 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

Sometimes our device partners are particular about when we launch our Reservation System so we'll try our best to accomodate them.  Each device needs to be lit up in our systems individually in real time and it's a multi-step process so it takes us a while to roll out the whole family (multiple languages, new customers, existing customers, etc.) 

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

Thank you for giving us that information! Greatly appreciated! 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation