cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus gifts when doing a reservation

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor

Hey guys!

Alright so we have had some upset customers and users when they do a reservation, they go pick up the device but the free gift is not there. I wonder what can be done for those customers that are having this issue? Is there a way that the email that is being sent out or tracking information shows that it has included the gift? Or if the store can be told to give one out if it doesn't come in?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bonus gifts when doing a reservation

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

In scenarios where there is a bonus (like the one we had last year with the Blue Piston speaker), the bonus gift is actually included in the same box as the device.  If the store doesn't have the one that shipped with your device, they may have a few extra in store plus we equip our escalation groups with some stock as well to ensure that everyone who is supposed to get one does!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersAlan
Retired Support
Retired Support

In scenarios where there is a bonus (like the one we had last year with the Blue Piston speaker), the bonus gift is actually included in the same box as the device.  If the store doesn't have the one that shipped with your device, they may have a few extra in store plus we equip our escalation groups with some stock as well to ensure that everyone who is supposed to get one does!

Meowmix
I'm a trusted advisor
Hello @RogersAlan

Great to know! He had a issue like this with a Note 5 reservation as well. The customer got it a few days later.

Thank you 🙂
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation