If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

I have an iphone 6 that is currently bent and slightly broken. If i pay to get it replaced would i have to pay $200 for the iPhone 6 again? or would i get the option to get an iphone 7?

Thanks

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: If i have an iPhone 6 and device protection and my phone breaks would i get an iphone 6 again?

Hello @DeMelo

Unfortunately the protection ONLY gives u the same device you have. If they do not have any of those then they go to the next level which is the iPhone 6S but that's only if they do not have the iPhone 6 in stock.

The only way to get the iPhone 7 is doing a hardware upgrade at your local Rogers store or over the phone and paying the substitute price for the new phone.

What's New
UFC 220: Miocic vs. Ngannou LIVE
Saturday January 20, 2018
LIVE: 10:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD)
Full Details

UFC returns to Boston on January 20th with a pair of world title fights that will provide a memorable start to 2018. In the main event, UFC heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic defends his crown against surging knockout artist Francis Ngannou. Plus, Daniel Cormier defends the UFC light heavyweight title against surging contender Volkan Oezdemir. UFC 220: Miocic vs Ngannou – Saturday, January 20 live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation