Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

I have 2 lines with Rogers Business and I would like to know if Apple watch LTE will be supported to rogers business too.

If no, when can we expect Apple Watch LTE support for Rogers Business Account holders??

*** Edited Labels ***

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple Watch LTE Support for Rogers Business

I would also like an answer to this please. ASAP. It would be sad to leave Rogers over this....

I've Been Here Awhile

I am hearing you won't accept to active it for business customers either is that the case ? 

I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers does not support apple watch for business which is a complete joke. 

Switch to Telus or Bell as they both do.

I Plan to Stick Around

Amazing I am told that business service is not supported until 2019.  I am so tired of this company, I spend over 500$ a month for a company that is constantly behind in addition to having service reps who can barely speak French or English on the phone.  Should really move my business somewhere else.

I Plan to Stick Around

That is what I was told also, the person on Twitter told me not until 2019.  What a disssapointing company to work with.

I've Been Around

Does anyone know if the apple watch plan is available on the small business side?

Thanks

I've Been Here Awhile

This is really frustating.. first they took a year to launch services for apple watch now still they do not support all line of businesses.. this is most frustrating thing.. they are so slow and so behind to their competitors.. I don’t have any hope from them..
I've Been Here Awhile

one of the many reasons i am switching accounts

Hello, Community!

Thank you all for your interest in the Apple Watch LTE for Business. 

We don’t currently support Apple Watch for business. Keep an eye on rogers.com/business for updates on our products and solutions.

You can also buy the Apple Watch and pair it with a compatible iPhone using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, but not our cellular network. You can check the most recent compatibility on apple.com/watch.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

What's New
Topic Stats