cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Gear S2 and S3 LTE

m4x
I've been around
When will Rogers get off their behinds and support eSim for Gear S2and Gear S3 LTE functionality??? These smartwatches have been out a while now and Canada is lagging far behind implememting these services.
So frustrating.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Samsung Gear S2 and S3 LTE

RogersShaun
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @m4x,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your post. 

I've been on the wearable bandwagon for a while as well so I definitely share your enthusiasm. I've been looking to upgrade my Zenwatch 3 and had considered the S3, but I'm a sucker for Android Wear, or Wear OS I should say. 

We have plans to launch the technology for cellular-enabled wearable tech in 2018. We'll update our customers and the Community Forums as we get closer to that time, and you can also check rogers.com for updates.

RogersShaun

HI, Any updates?

Hello, @sforget

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I appreciate joining the Community and posting your query. Thank you for your interest, we have yet to receive any new information regarding the cellular-enabled wearable tech. Please stay tuned and we will apprise the Community of any updates.

Thank you for understanding!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

And it's May 2020...So what's up with the status of this or is it the normal empty promises...

Apocalypse
I've been here awhile

...and now July 2020. Still no Samsung Watch love.  Rogers is losing customers again.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation