cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with MyRogers Android app

JandB762
I've been here awhile

Sometimes when I open the app it says: Validation failed. Please try again. If I press retry, it gives the same message. If I hit cancel, the app closes. If I open the app again I get the same message. There is no opportunity to enter any credentials (which haven't changed). The app opened successfully yesterday, but not today. This has happened before. How do I get the app to log in and show my usage so I can reset my data alert? Please don't suggest I use a browser. While I can see my usage, the browser implementation using Chrome on my mobile will not allow me to change my alert.

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Problem with MyRogers Android app

RogersCorey

Hello @JandB762!

Welcome to our Community!

I know access to the MyRogers app is important for our customers so they can manage their account and view their usage. Do you have a similar error accessing MyRogers via a browser?

What device and OS is your Android currently running? Have you attempted to reinstall the app?

Please let us know!

Regards,

RogersCorey

JandB762
I've been here awhile
Samsung S8 running Android 8.0.0. No issues logging onto the browser but as mentioned I am unable to change my alerts via the browser. (There is no provision to do so). I have not reinstalled the app but oddly by doing absolutely nothing, other than waiting several hours, the app now successfully logs on and I could change my alert. The app is not very reliable!

Hi again @JandB762!

I'm pleased to hear that the issue seems to be resolved at this time. If the issue should reoccur, please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can troubleshoot. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation