Nokia 8 Available at Rogers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Nokia 8 Available at Rogers?

Hello guys,

I'm a long time user of Nokia phones and I couldn't be as excited about the new Nokia 8 release in North America. It has already started going out in some countries, but I have so far seen no news about it in Canada. I would like to know if Rogers was going to offer the Nokia 8 phone, and if not, if we would be able to purchase it somewhere else and use is with our current Rogers plans?

Thanks a lot,

Marie

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Nokia 8 Available at Rogers?

Hello @Marie-Soleil1

Unfortunately at this moment I doubt Roger will be getting it. Although they do expand their device monthly, at this moment there is no word on Rogers getting it.

Yes u can still use it on your Rogers plan if u buy it UNLOCKED from online and make sure the frequencies are the same.

Stay tuned for more information when it comes!

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey @Meowmix,

Thanks for the quick reply. Although I'm not surprised about your response, I must say I'm still a little disappointed. This phone, especially having pure Android, should be offered to your customers as I'm sure people are sometimes looking for an alternative to the 2 massively known alternatives that are Apple and Samsung products. 

That being said, I will therefore most probably try to find this phone with the correct frequencies, and use it here, as I'm definitely more interested in it than any other option out there.

Thanks you again,

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @Marie-Soleil1

Oh believe me i wish they would grab it as well but atm there isn't any information.

When u do find it came back here and let us know how it is and if u need any help!

I've Been Here Awhile

Plus, that copper color is just gorgeous. I'm tired of everything silver!
What's New
WWE: Survivor Series LIVE
Sunday November 19, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

WWE Superstars will compete under one roof with one mission in mind, survival! Don’t miss Roman Reigns, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Alexa Bliss, Charlotte and all your favorites collide. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Ontario)/398 (Atlantic).

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation