LG V30

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

LG V30

Any news or speculation on the V30 coming to Rogers? It's set to release Oct 5th in the States, I'd assume we can't be far behind.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: LG V30

Hello @tyson_kad

At this moment there is no mention on Rogers carrying the LG V30. If Rogers does carry it, they will update their website with more information and will be posted here.

Keep a eye out on the website!

I Plan to Stick Around

there is no official announcement for lg v30 with roger. I cant say anything about this. But there are many other good mobile with roger. so dont bother about lg v30.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @mobilesupport1

Yes that is correct as said above... As that is true, maybe the user wants the V30 so that's why they are asking... Hopefully they will carry it as there is alot of users / customers requiring about it.

I've Been Here Awhile

looking forward to the LG V30 as well!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello @akula1

I hope so! Smiley Happy

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hey guys!

Just got some amazing news!

The LG V30 will be launching at Rogers as of October 20th. Pricing is yet to be announced but will post when I get it! Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

That's great news! Thanks for the update.
I've Been Around

Any updates on the V30????  The 20th is a few days away and still no information regarding pricing or pre-orders.  It's great to see phones that aren't even being pre-ordered until the end of the month being advertised on the website but nothing on one that comes out in 4 days.  

I Plan to Stick Around

Spoke with a Rogers rep through chat last night, and the didn't have any info yet. I find it funny how hyped up the iPhone/Samsung/Google phones are compared to others.

Spoke with a Bell rep via chat who said that the v30 is out on the 20th, but didn't have pricing.

A Telus employee posted on Reddit that the pricing was in their computers at $1100 off contract, and $300 on a two year premium. Other sites have said price will be $300 - $400 on contract, and $1100 outright.

Hopefully we get the real story Friday!
What's New
WWE: Clash of Champions LIVE
Sunday December 17, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Every SmackDown championship is on the line at WWE's most golden event of the year! Don't miss Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair and all your favorites!Order the event through your remote on channels 348 (HD), 350 (SD) or order the WWE Network on channel 512 (ON) & 398 (ATL.)

Topic Stats
  • 31 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 10 in conversation