Account Support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

share number

[ Edited ]
I Plan to Stick Around

share number

[ Edited ]

i was wondering when Rogers will decide to do something innovative on mobile side. when can we get an ability to share a number on multiple devices similar to nun number sync on AT&T. Bell is getting ready to roll it out.. I want to have a wearable with the same number as my phone and be able to have more then one phone with the same number. I have multiple devices just for fun and would love to be able to use a different phone for a different day of the week without having to take out the sim.

Rogers you are so behind on innovation. are you not interested in better products?  i don't care about customer service. give me more features foe lower price. 20 gigs for 100$ plus advanced calling options.

***Edited Labels***

Re: share number

Re: share number

Hi @kavkaz,

I can understand the importance of mobile twinning to share a single phone number with multiple SIM cards in smartphones, smartwatches, tablets, and other connected devices. It would definitely be convenient and efficient. We will update the Community if/when we have more information on this feature becoming available on the Rogers Network.

Thank you for your participation in the Rogers Community Forums.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation