Why isn't anything simple?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why isn't anything simple?

Maybe I just need to vent. 

I called last night to make changes (20 mins to get someone on the phone). The person I spoke to was lovely, and asked me to call back this morning and ask for Client Relations and gave me a confirmation number so I would not have to repeat everything we discussed.

I called this morning (15 mins to get someone on the phone) and spoke to another representative - I asked for Client Relations. He asked me for the confirmation number which I gave so he could see everything. He expected me to start at the beginning again. He confirmed he wasn't Client Relations. He did not transfer me.

Don't waste my time. Do what I asked in the first place. This is the kind of behaviour that makes me look for more things to cancel. 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Why isn't anything simple?

Hey @TechLady,

As a consumer myself, I know how you feel. I'm sure we've all been through similar scenarios, with one company or another. If you have any specific concerns, you can always reach out to us here, by private messaging our @CommunityHelps inbox.

Our Social Media team is also another great avenue! They can be reached via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

Thank you again for your feedback!

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Why isn't anything simple? - SOLVED

I received an email from the Rogers Management office in Kitchener, offering me some promotional pricing on a total package (internet, cable, and home phone). As a result, the package I have agreed to take increases my internet speed by 50% (I will be doing a speedtest before and after), home phone, and enhanced cable package, but the final price is significantly lower and there's no contract.

The promotional price is effective for one year only so I will unfortunately have to go through this again in one year. 

What's New
2018 VIVO IPL 11
April 7th - May 27th, 2017
Full Package
Sportsnet PPV: 377 HD | 378 SD
Price: $29.99
Playoff Matches
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 250 SD
Price: $14.99/game
Full Details and Schedule

The VIVO IPL is a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The tournament features eight teams from across India with some of the most exciting and talented cricket players in the world! The 2018 season of the Indian Premier League, the VIVO IPL 11, begins its eleventh season on April 7th.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation