cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable Treatment and Unfulfilled Promises: Immediate Resolution Required

xingtao
I've been here awhile

Dear Rogers Support Team,

I am writing to express my extreme frustration and dissatisfaction with the treatment I have received while attempting to renew my internet plan with Rogers. I spent more than 3 hours online and on the phone with your CSRs

On February 26th, during an online chat around 9:45 PM, I was offered a plan at $54.99 per month (I do have a screenshot as evidence), only to have the connection abruptly cut off. The next day, I was shocked to be quoted $59.99 for the same plan when I reached out again, and subsequently offered $64.99 when I called directly. The representative assured me of being able to secure the $54.99 plan if I called back on February 27th or 28th.

Despite these assurances, when I called on February 27th, I was told the $54.99 plan was no longer available, and I was offered only the $59.99 plan, with no explanation for the inconsistency or broken promises.

This treatment is utterly unacceptable. I refuse to be subjected to such blatant disregard for customer loyalty and respect. The repeated broken promises and failure to honor the initially offered price demonstrate a lack of integrity and professionalism on the part of Rogers.

I want some action to rectify this situation. I expect to be provided with the $54.99 plan that was promised to me. Anything less will be considered a blatant betrayal of customer trust.

I expect a prompt response and resolution to this matter. Looking forward to hearing back from you

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unacceptable Treatment and Unfulfilled Promises: Immediate Resolution Required

xingtao
I've been here awhile

Matano from Rogers Customer Service saved my day! He is THE ONLY ONE who is willing to help and find solution, reach out to the supervisor and get what Rogers promised to the customer. Matano, you are not only saving the reputation of Rogers but also warm-heart!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unacceptable Treatment and Unfulfilled Promises: Immediate Resolution Required

xingtao
I've been here awhile

update: I was been told by the CSR that someone will call me back today around 6pm. I am waiting till now and nobody called. If you need screenshot, reference numbers, I have them all.

xingtao
I've been here awhile

Matano from Rogers Customer Service saved my day! He is THE ONLY ONE who is willing to help and find solution, reach out to the supervisor and get what Rogers promised to the customer. Matano, you are not only saving the reputation of Rogers but also warm-heart!

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 1 in conversation