Purchasing streaming services (Espn and Tsn) for rogers wireless only customers?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Purchasing streaming services (Espn and Tsn) for rogers wireless only customers?

I live outside of Cambridge where there is no cable service. Id like to be able to add and pay for specialty streaming services like ESPN so i can watch NCAA Football etc. Is this something Rogers is looking to expand on like spotify and texture? I also dont want to buy a satelitte system. I have Direct to Air HDTV but channels are limited.

*Edited Labels*

Re: Purchasing streaming services (Espn and Tsn) for rogers wireless only customers?

Hey @TazmnDvl61,

I can completely understand wanting to take advantage of specialty streaming services like ESPN, and you are correct in stating that an active cable subscription is required. We’re always looking to expand out cable footprint and would love to service your area one day.

However, at this point in time, we don’t have any information regarding offering these streaming services separate or as additional features linked to an active wireless plan. These are great suggestions! I recommend providing your feed back, on our Share a Concern page. 

Happy New Year and hope this helps!

RogersCilio

***UPDATE*** Please consider the option of signing up for Sportnet NOW digital subscription. You can find view more information of the content here. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Purchasing streaming services (Espn and Tsn) for rogers wireless only customers?

Thanks for the reply. Im not interested in pro sports. Just NCAA football. I guess im out of luck. Some day high speed will come my way or i might just be forced to go with satellite.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation