Porting number from rogers business to other carrier

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Porting number from rogers business to other carrier

Will this be a problem because it is "Rogers business"?

And after port the number, I believe I owe Rogers for this month's pay. But the account is been cancelled, so how am I able to pay them the amount I owe?

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Porting number from rogers business to other carrier

Hello @Armen,

Thank you for your post!

I'm sorry to hear you're thinking of changing service provider. I definitely understand how important your phone number can be and why you need to make sure you're going to be able to keep it, in the instance where you activate a line with another company.

There are different types of Business accounts and it can have an impact on whether or not you'll have the ability to have your cellular telephone number transferred over to another service provider.

• Is the account set up under your company/employer's name?
  • Do you know if you're allowed to keep your telephone number?

If you are not authorized to do so, the person in charge of the account can give you permission to transfer you number in an separate account under your name. This would essentially be a Transfer of Responsibility so that you would become the account holder of the phone number in question.

Once that is completed, you can definitely port it out to another carrier.

When an account is cancelled, a final invoice is generated. There are several ways you can make the last payment for that account, such as credit card, internet banking, in store etc.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Yea. 

All of these company/ Employees subline issue is solved.

Just wondering will the final bill send through email? through actual mail?

Hello again @Armen,

Thank you for your reply! Glad to hear it's resolved.

Your next monthly bill will likely be your final invoice. You’ll get it the same way you normally get your invoice.

You’ll have access to your online account for 90 days after its cancellation.

It will include prorated monthly service fee credits and may also have overage, long distance, roaming, pay-per-use or other miscellaneous charges.

RogersMaude

I'm Here A Lot

Hello!

Thank you for help.

However right now my account has been cancelled and I can see the past bill and payment yesterday. But until yesterday I still didn't receive the last invoice and today the previous account is no-longer accessable(Account is accessable but there is nothing there, previous information no longer accessable).

Just wondering right now, in what way will the bill sending to me? Before I cancel the service, it was all done from self-service and right now I am not able to access it. 

Will next bill send through my email or actual mail? 

I'm Here A Lot

Cancel the service and account is closed(gone), no longer able to check the final bill.

Hello!

I just cancelled serivce like 5-7 days ago and I am waiting for my final invoice. However I didn't receive my final invoice at the regular bill cycle day and today I check the account to see if there is a final invoice there and the account is just gone. 

I was posting a question in community and some tells me that the account will be keeping for 90 days after calcenllation and just pay as the same way as previous payment. 

Yes, it was all accessable before today but today I log in account to check if my final bill is there, it tells me to link an account. 

Right now I am not sure about both my account number and the information of my final bill. 

I am sure I am not in contract and a support tell me there will be no extra charge for change/cancel the service. Right now I am just worrying I may be forced to pay more than a regular final bill.

Do anybody know what's going on and how am I able to pay off the last bill? Who should I call and how am I able to clearfy which account was mine and know the specific final invoice date?

Thank you for any help!

Good morning Armen! 

Worry not! You should receive your final invoice by mail.

Regards,

RogersCorey

What's New
WWE: Summerslam LIVE
Sunday August 19, 2018
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Get ready for the biggest party of the summer. Don't miss Brock Lesnar, AJ Styles, Ronda Rousey, Roman Reigns, Alexa Bliss and all your favorite Raw and SmackDown Superstars at the hottest event of the summer. Live on Sportsnet pay-per-view or on the WWE Network, channel 512 (Onatio/Atlantic)

Ask an Expert: Ignite TV

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation