New TV packages and Better Choice Bundles Discount

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: New TV packages and Better Choice Bundles Discount

they already offer 25.00 discount plus a 25 ongoing for having 3 services if we lose our bcb bundle which we only get off our cells i will be angry
I've Been Here Awhile

I've noticed a  lot of discussion over the past month or so regarding the Rogers Better Choice Bundle Discount.  Many people saying that they got an email informing them that it would no longer be offered.  However most people seemed to have confirmed that this is only affecting Customers that are on Corporate plans. 

Either way, I had recently taken advantage of that $60 10GB plan that was offered for a short period of time in December and was told that my Corporate 30% discount would be removed, which I was fine with.  The problem is that I was re-assured on the phone that the Better Choice Bundle discount would remain.  Well, January rolls around and I'm now noticing that the Discount hasn't been applied.  I just called Rogers and was informed that they cannot apply the discount to this plan because it is such a "lucrative" offer? So not only do I lose my 30% corporate promo, but now I'm losing my BCB promo as well?  I have every service (TV, Internet, Wireless and even Home Phone) with Rogers.  The Original Rep that set the new plan up with me even calculated what my bill would be with the BCB discount.  Now I'm being told that this is incorrect and that I was provided with wrong information.  Further to all of this, I'm also being told that it wouldn't make a difference because the BCB discount is being removed from ALL accounts, not just corporate.  This is contradicting what is being said here in the online community.  Furthermore, they haven't sent me any notices to that effect. 

Can someone please clarify this to me?  At this point I'm tempted to just take all of my services elsewhere.  If Bell can offer the $60 10 GB plan, then I have no reason to stay with Rogers.  I've been with them for over a decade and I'm sick of being given wrong information when setting up new plans and then literally paying for it when I see my bill the next month.   Then proceed to countless hours on the phone.... uggghhh.

Hello @EricRTF.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

I hope you're enjoying the new plan! I know how inconvenient misinformation can be, especially when it comes to savings on an account. I do want to advise you that my colleague was correct, the $60 10GB plan was indeed a limited time discounted plan which is not compatible with any other discounts, offers and promotions.

As far as Better Choice Bundles are concerned, there are upcoming changes to this discount, however we will be notifying our customers ahead of time.

Watch this space for more updates Robot Happy!

RogersZia

I'm Here A Lot

why is rogers so secretive? we get 100 discount with the bcb and i’d like to know what’s happening if things are changing people at rogers tell you not to worry that my account is fine then yet you post changes are coming so clearly you already know what these changes are yet you refuse to be upfront and candid with your customers. typical rogers service
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Zia,

Thanks for the information, however, the problem here is that I was misled to believe the BCB discount would apply to my new Wireless plan, which it is currently not.  Regardless if the BCB program is being removed in the future or not. 

Now I'm being told that nothing can be done, aside from a pathetic $50 credit.  I've been a long standing customer with Rogers and what kept me coming back was the discounts I was getting for bundling all of my services.  I really don't have any other reason to stay with this company.  Unfortunately I will be cancelling Home Phone, Internet and Cable.  Only reason I will remain with Rogers for Wireless is because Bell will no longer offer the $60 10gb plan anymore.  Otherwise I would have taken all of my services out of Rogers. 

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 8 in conversation