Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

Someone had left a flyer on my doorstep that claims they are a "Local Rogers Advisor" and have exclusive offers for Rogers internet/phone/tv services. A little research online and on the Rogers Careers' page confirmed to me that Rogers does have door-to-door salespeople, however, how can I confirm if this person legitimately works for Rogers?

Apologies in advance if I've posted in the wrong forum.

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: Local Rogers Advisor - legitimate salesperson?

Hey @Bordum,

Welcome to the Community and Happy New Year Robot Happy!

With all the potential spam/phishing scams out there, I don't blame you for being wary. You can never be too safe these days.

I know we have dedicated sales reps per Regions/areas, but I'd recommend reaching out to us @CommunityHelps, via PM so we can gather the details from the flyer and verify all is legitimate. Like I said, you can't be too safe Smiley Wink.

If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, check out our blog, here!

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

What's New
WWE: Royal Rumble LIVE
Sunday January 28, 2017
LIVE: 8:00 PM ET
PPV Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD)
Price: $54.99
WWE Network Channel: 512 | 398 (Atl)
Price: $12.99
Full Details

Every SmackDown championship is on the line at WWE's most golden event of the year! Don't miss Jinder Mahal, AJ Styles, Kevin Owens, Charlotte Flair and all your favorites! Order the event through your remote on channels 348 (HD), 350 (SD) or order the WWE Network on channel 512 (ON) & 398 (ATL.)

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation