Just a quick question about delivery

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Just a quick question about delivery

I ordered a new phone yesterday, just wondering how long will it take to arrive to my house?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Just a quick question about delivery

Hello ihaveproblems

Rogers will email you a email with the tracking number once Rogers has given the phone to UPS. Depending on thr phone you ordered, it may take 2-4 Business days for them to ship it out to you. I would contact Rogers and have them look into the order and see what status it is at. Normally on weekends the ordering department is closed so all the orders will go into processing sometime Monday or Tuesday

***update***

Just wanted to update the delivery timeframe, you should receive your device within 3-5 business days from your order being placed.  

I've Been Here Awhile

I, too ordered on Jan 8th, 2018. To this date. I have not received the device. I called and they said that the number I chose is on hold and my order still in process. I have not received any email or tracking number. However, Rogers is fast to create a billing account. When can I receive the device? iPhone 7 black 128 is what I picked.

Hello, @mcarino57

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. I would be anxious as well if I haven't received my device within five business days. Did you order your device online or by calling the care department? Usually, if the device is in backorder status then the delivery timeline is changed. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi! Just got my device today. Thanks!
What's New
2018 VIVO IPL 11
April 7th - May 27th, 2017
Full Package
Sportsnet PPV: 377 HD | 378 SD
Price: $29.99
Playoff Matches
Sportsnet PPV: 348 HD | 250 SD
Price: $14.99/game
Full Details and Schedule

The VIVO IPL is a professional Twenty20 cricket league established by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) in 2007. The tournament features eight teams from across India with some of the most exciting and talented cricket players in the world! The 2018 season of the Indian Premier League, the VIVO IPL 11, begins its eleventh season on April 7th.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 in conversation